Monday 18 January 2016

The January Jazzy Nail Box









The January Jazzy Nail Box



Have you heard of the Jazzy Nail Box? I hadn't until recently and am very lucky to have been given the opportunity to review this month's box. Thankyou Malti!


Please read on to see what my thoughts were...(warning this post is pic heavy)







The Jazzy Nail Box website describes it as:

"a DIY Nail Art box which is curated by a DIY nail art addict who knows what nail art materials work (and last) on real people. Whether you are a nail art whiz or newbie, each edition of Jazzy Nail Box will give you endless inspiration so that you can create perfect, professional nail designs at a fraction of the time and money"

I don't know about you, but this sounds like heaven to me! 
Even though I've had quite a lot of experience doing my nails and creating nailart, there are times that I feel very uninspired. Having a box like the Jazzy Nail Box arrive... with new polish, tools and accessories... is a perfect pick me up for providing inspiration and providing the materials and products to experiment with techniques I might not have tried before.

Anyhow, lets get onto seeing this month's Jazzy Nail Box treasures!
First up are the polish and nail care products: 


OPI's Brazil Collection- 4 mini polishes 
(L-R: 'Next Stop... The Bikini Zone', 'Kiss Me I'm Brazilian',
' AmazON...AmazOFF' and 'Where Did Suzi's Man-go?')
OPI Avoplex Revitalising Hand Scrub sachet and 
OPI Original Polish Remover 30ml travel-sized bottle.

I have to say I was really happy to receive these OPI beauties! I don't have any of the Brazil collection, am really interested in trying the hand scrub and LOVE the travel sized bottle of remover..how handy it will be for travelling!!


Here are the manicure tools and nailart accessories:
Top-Bottom:  Soft foam Nail Art toe separator, nail file, 
French Nail Tip Guides, Orange sticks and Fimo Fruit Slices wheel.

Now these items will come in handy, the file is nice and bright so easy to find in my handbag. The toe separator is always good to have, especially in summer when pedi's are a must with toes are on display! The tip guides are great for a French Mani but also really good for other nailart, such as a half moon mani, or in place of a nail vinyl for stripes of alternate colour etc. My favourite though, is the fimo wheel! These fruit slices are so lifelike, they're adorable! Most are slices of fruit: watermelon, lemons, pink grapefruit, apples, starfruit, bananas and one I couldn't identify.There are also cherries, pomegranates and bunches of grapes. It's also one of the most generous amounts of fimo accessories I've seen in a wheel.

But wait, there was also a surprise gift! 


Aren't these giraffe earrings the cutest thing!?!

Well I have to say I am very impressed with The Jazzy Nail Art Box! It contained items I didn't have and also those I use a lot and need to replace often, and some adorable nailart accessories.PLUS the cute extra, the giraffe earrings.
The Jazzy Nail Art Box costs $29.95 + $4.95 delivery including tracking (but the value is around $50 worth) I think it's a fabulous bargain; a must for keeping those creative juices flowing for nailart fanatics while being ideal for the beginner to start their collection of nailart materials!

Here is some nailart I created with the items from this month's box:






Dry/drag marble nail art using OPI 'Next Stop...The Bikini Zone'(fairly sheer amethyst pewter metallic) & 'Kiss Me I'm Brazilian' (Warm pink creme polish) using an orange stick for the marbling and french tip guides on index and pinkie with the sheer polish over the creme for a different effect.




January's Jazzy Nail Art Box




There is the option to order a single box, subscribe monthly or even pause months..how flexible is that?!? 



Thankyou to Malti for supplying the January Jazzy Nail Box for my honest review.

Want more info or want to subscribe? Go to:



So, what are your thoughts? Are you as impressed as I am?









Stay polished

Kate xx








No comments:

Post a Comment